A resource for LGBTQ travelers
PASSPORT Magazine was created in 2001 by media entrepreneurs Don Tuthill and Robert Adams, a gay couple and avid travelers. Don and Robert knew that the LGBTQ community was not being equally represented in the media, so they decided to do something about it.
Our goal has always been to provide a resource to guide, inspire and encourage LGBTQ travelers and their friends to discover deeper, richer and more fulfilling experiences at home and around the world. We do this through compelling storytelling online, in print, with video and through live events.
PASSPORT covers a wide range of topics, including:
- Travel: From the beaches of Tulum to the mountains of Aspen, PASSPORT features in-depth guides to the best LGBTQ-friendly destinations around the world.
- Culture: PASSPORT explores the rich cultural heritage of the LGBTQ community, from the Stonewall Riots to the rise of RuPaul’s Drag Race.
- Style: Our magazine features stylish travel gear, fashion advice and interviews with the world’s top designers.
- Adventure: PASSPORT takes readers on thrilling adventures, from hiking the Inca Trail to diving the Great Barrier Reef.
- Romance: We celebrate love in all its forms, from same-sex weddings to cross-cultural romances.
Our magazine provides a valuable resource for LGBTQ travelers of all ages and interests. Whether you’re planning your next vacation or just dreaming of far-off places, PASSPORT can take you there.
Subscribe to our newsletter and start exploring the world with PASSPORT! We hope to see you soon!